top of page

Tango show

Public·13 members

Bob Cold As Ice Free Mp3 12

Bob Cold As Ice Free Mp3 12

Bob Cold As Ice is a song by American rapper B.o.B, released as a promotional single in 2012. The song samples the 1977 hit "Cold as Ice" by Foreigner, and features B.o.B rapping about his struggles and ambitions in the music industry. The song is available for free download on various websites, such as SoundCloud and Internet Archive. The song has a duration of 3 minutes and 51 seconds, and is the 12th track on B.o.B's mixtape Fuck Em We Ball.

Download: https://lepbautlinit.blogspot.com/?qc=2w3HzU

The song received mixed reviews from critics and fans, who praised B.o.B's lyrical skills and flow, but criticized the song's lack of originality and creativity. Some also felt that the song was too similar to B.o.B's previous songs, such as "Airplanes" and "Nothin' on You". The song did not chart on any major charts, but gained some popularity online, especially among Minecraft fans, who created a parody video of the song using Minecraft animations. The video has over 727 views on Internet Archive, and features a story of a Minecraft character who is betrayed by his friends and seeks revenge.

The lyrics of the song are available on Genius, where users can also annotate and comment on the meaning and context of the song. The song has some references to B.o.B's personal life and career, such as his relationship with singer Sevyn Streeter, his feud with rapper Tyler, the Creator, and his involvement in the Flat Earth movement. The song also has some metaphors and wordplay, such as "I'm cold as ice / I paid the price / I don't need no advice" and "I'm on fire / You're a liar / You should retire".

Bob Cold As Ice is a song that showcases B.o.B's rap skills and personality, but also reveals his frustration and dissatisfaction with the music industry. The song is a free download for fans who want to hear more from B.o.B, but it is not a major hit or a breakthrough for his career.

About

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...
bottom of page