top of page

Tango show

Public·9 members

Mayfair Magazine Archive

Oz magazine was the key counter culture publication of the late 1960s, and the subject of a major and historically important obscenity trial in 1971. Two years later, it ceased publication.

Mayfair Magazine Archive

Edits have been made to this page by people who don't seem to know what they're talking about! I come today to re-read the entry I wrote and find that half of what I wrote has been replaced with INCORRECT details! I found all these details about Mayfair's history from an interview with Mayfair's founder Kenneth Bound in Vol 35 No 1 of the magazine, so I'm not just making this up!!

The way the first sentence of that section is written implies that Mayfair was a special case for featuring 16- and 17-year-old models. I'm sure that's not the case; didn't even the Sun have 16- and 17-year-old Page 3 girls? (Which does lead to an interesting question: what are archivists supposed to do? Is there an exemption to the law for them, and if not how can complete archives of such magazines/papers ever be kept?) Loganberry (Talk) 19:28, 3 March 2008 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Monikahajkovafan cites an article with Bound as being gospel. This is not the case - it is an interview that took place 35 years after the magazine launched. Bound will have forgotten things and will over the years have rewritten his history of the magazine. Statements that come from the article should be referenced so that discrepancies with other sources can be identified and the existence of confusion acknowledged.

Having just added some references to this myself, I realise that it could probably do with tidying up, not least when two separate references are for the same edition of the magazine, eg both Brigitte Barclay and Kirsten Imrie have pictorials in Vol 24, no 12, published in December 1989. Does anyone know how it would be possible for these two references to be combined into one? If more models are added to the list then this issue will crop up more often. Silver Barnet (talk) 18:23, 26 December 2011 (UTC)Reply[reply]

I have just modified 4 external links on Mayfair (magazine). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:

This message was posted before February 2018. After February 2018, "External links modified" talk page sections are no longer generated or monitored by InternetArchiveBot. No special action is required regarding these talk page notices, other than regular verification using the archive tool instructions below. Editors have permission to delete these "External links modified" talk page sections if they want to de-clutter talk pages, but see the RfC before doing mass systematic removals. This message is updated dynamically through the template source check (last update: 18 January 2022).

The latest evidence of our long-term suspicion that Lady Gaga is inspired almost exclusively by the British Pathé film archive comes in the form of Kitchen Hats, a 1959 newsreel in which British housewives literally shove a kitchen appliance on their head and pose for a designer who then recreatesRead More

The turning point in my life came when I was 18 & saw my first true girlie magazine. I remember that it was a Mayfair Magazine from the UK. There was a picture of a woman squatting with her skirt up around her waist and her see-through yellow panty for the entire world to see. Her pussy hairs were matted against the thin fabric and her pussy lips were clearly defined. This was by far the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Further on in the same magazine when I reached the quest section the discussion was all about oral sex. The girl who was being interviewed went into graphic detail about the way she felt when this younger guy had gone down on her. In the second part a guy tried his best to describe the joys of oral sex. My mind was racing. I spent the next few days re-reading the Mayfair and imagining what oral sex must be like and deposited gallons of cum down the toilet, before I had to part with the magazine to its original owner.

After this I spent a lot of time looking at the underwear ads in my mothers magazines while I fantasized about tasting this illusive delicacy. My next milestone came when I went to visit a friend during the holidays. They lived on a farm outside of town and this meant that when I went to visit it would normally be for a few days. When I arrived we went down to the river to sneak a quick smoke away from all the watchful eyes of Kens parents. While we sat in the shade smoking our cigarettes the topic of conversation got onto girls and sex (as it invariably does with teenage boys). "Did you see the Mayfair John was showing us?" I asked Ken.

About

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...
bottom of page